Friday, January 7, 2011

On the road to recovery!

Praise God I'm feeling much better! I am gonna try to work today. I began to get antsey yesterday and today feel almost 100%. It will be a looonnngggg day however.

I haven't done anything on my "goal" for declutter today as yet, but I will and will return here to post about that. I have begun a new "project" and yes it involves clutter but I'm also going to have to wait to post on that this afternoon.

Today is my 34th Wedding Anniversary! Doug and I have gone through some bad days, but mostly good days, quiet a few of which were tremendous days. But I wouldn't trade one of those bad days because they have gotten us to where we are today. Thank you Father God for all days but especially the last 4 years. Doug and I have gotten so much closer to you and straighter in our walk with you. Thank you for our precious family, what a wonderful gift.

Okay, enough with the mushy stuff! Now go out and make this day yours AND ALL for His Glory!

Blessings~
Kat

No comments:

Post a Comment