Sunday, May 2, 2010

My Ducks.........have been out of quack!

Life has been crazy since my last posting. Illness, illness and did I mention illness? Well, it has been a nearly constant visitor until the last month or so and that has been spent trying to gather all my ducks and get them back in a row!

Life has moved on though, I have a new (to me at least) motorcycle. A Harley Davidson Sportster 1200 Low. I simply LOVE it! I sold Ms. Minnie to a very nice couple that were purchasing it for their daughter who is in college in Milledgeville. I hope she loves it as much as I did. I cried as I watched her ride down the driveway on a trailer....

Anyway, I will bring this blog out of mothballs and get back on track now that I'm over the creeping crud that has been my companion since December 26th!

The only thing I'm facing now is having time for writing when I'm riding so much! LOL!

Blessings~
Kat

No comments:

Post a Comment