Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Mom is the last to get it.


Yesterday's beauty......

Today...Ugh!

Last week my dear husband came home with the "creeping crud" as we like to call a stomach virus' at our house. True to form, middle daughter was feeling poorly within 48 hours, youngest daughter to follow this past weekend. Mom (that would be me!) stays well till everyone is over it and then.....Hello!

Awoke this morning feeling not so great, as the morning progresses I don't feel better as I hoped...I feel worse. It is now 8:00 am and the day looms long ahead of me. I am thinking curl up on the sofa with Ms. Kitty and Gibby Kitty and try to sleep it off.

Yesterday there was beautiful snow falling, with the promise of a fun filled snow play afternoon, but by 3:00 pm, most all the snow was gone and in it's place is freezing cold, muddy, mess. This isn't a week to remember so far.

My how gloomy you can be when you don't feel well. I can only be glad about one thing right this minute, I know from the past weeks experience, it only seems to last about 1 day. So with that in mind beloved reader, I will sign off until this to shall pass.

Now where did I put that bottle of pink stuff?

No comments:

Post a Comment