Wednesday, September 7, 2011

"We all leave footprints in the sand, the question is, will we be a big heal or a great soul." unknown



We all will leave our footprints in the sand of this world. Our lives and how we lived it will be our footprints. What sort of footprints will you be leaving?

I'd like to think that my footprints will not over shadow others footprints or that they become lost in the many, that they will stand (pardon the pun) for themselves. I'd like to think that mine will show the places that I paused will be good places, not places I'd be ashamed to have my footprints be there. Places where my footprints go deep in the sand because I stayed for awhile to do the work of the Lord, or places that they grew lighter because I hurried through the storm of that time.

There is a poem, I'm sure you all remember reading or hearing it at sometime in your lives, that tells of the times that we walked in the sand of of life and there were only one set of prints. Those are the times that Jesus carried us through the storms of life.
We don't often remember that, focused on our own selves as we so often do.

So, back to the original question, what will your footprints tell about your life? Something to ponder.......

Blessings~
Kat

No comments:

Post a Comment